Wednesday, May 19, 2010

~Long Long Time~

I have been long time didn't open my Blog... and I'm super free and nothing to do so that I writing for my Memories. This few months it happened a lot my bad terrible dreamed in my life. Firstly i quit my Legal job and go to learn Nail Arts.. After that i been work at Nail Technician since December 2009... That is terrible is New company don't have much equipments and products to do a nail some more the Boss also like open the nail shop for fun only. Now I jobless nothing to do... still finding admin jobs.. I won't go back to my ex-company because that is too stress for me to work at there. I really can't imagine I live until I 24 years old i have saw a lot terrible and reality peoples in this world.. Maybe more I haven't see before. But in 2 months only i been hurts by 2 guys and has been quit jobs for 2 times that is terrible in my life.

And now i must stand up must face it all the problems, lucky my ex still stand beside me and make me feel better everyday, so that i won't always think about the passed.

Even though I have broke with my ex but he said he still love me, and I give him to change attitude and those stupid like to lie me. Because i danm super hate people to lie me always. Now he everyday find me and bring me went to a lot of place that last time he never done like this before. Now I very exited that next week he will give me a gift that is my favorite things and next Saturday is a wonderful trip for relaxing myself. I love vacation.~

0 comments: