Wednesday, May 19, 2010

*If we ever meet again*

If we meet again, if one day we meet again. I am no longer that legendary fox, is no longer that colorful pigeons, that is no longer reluctant to grow up children. In the love that you moment I suddenly grew up, only then is the parting already. I must tell you that a "Days of Being Wild" in the lines: In the past I thought this world a kind of birds fly from the beginning, until it died that One day before landing, but now I know where it did not actually been to the bird from the outset, is dead. \

This is long been on the mind, then, has no chance to speak to you. I think want you to know that I am the bird, leave you restless fly all the way, one day they suddenly find themselves still standing maneuver. but, love is old. I always liked this sentence: Some things never go back. Miss no looking back from; some words, do not say it does not mean can not understand; some people but not does not mean all forget themselves .. if one day we meet again ... I hope we just light smile, or ..... .. we never see the people around, came, went, and your shadow, but never forget. 


In addition to memories, we can have it? the crowd even when we event, you will smile, winked your eye? Or, it is so unfamiliar natural to go? you remember who you love me too? can only appreciate now, miss was the smiling, life staggered down, the more lonely miss catching up, and more sentimental. originally just normal you are not also enjoy one's coffee and daylight? is not also suddenly aware of the weather more time to read the change? If one day we meet again, time will not back a bit? Perhaps we have overlooked other than feeling hurt each other ... if we find that to leave on good day but a kind of cover up, if we did not find that give a little more time with each other?? ?



May meet again is no longer the feeling of affection for my memory..

0 comments: