Thursday, May 20, 2010

~Have my new job~

Today i went to Megan Avenue I to interview at one company call "Synergyst Sdn. Bhd". I had applied for Payroll & HR. The main point is I worked for 5 years at Legal firm i don't know what is Payroll this very shamed and finally i do research and they explain to me is help other companies to do the salary and etc. And they asked me a lot of question.. whether i can handle by this Payroll System? And I said if someone training me i will try my best to learn. Finally they ask me to work on next Monday and they give me probation for 1 month training... Because my mathematics is not well they tell me if i effort to handle this system so i can stay at this company..
I am jobless for now so that I was thinking this challenge is so big for me and the Salary really attract me so much some more their benefit quite good even though is not a big company. So I just take a risk and try my best to accept this job. Because no try don't know can or not. Just try my best to do it.... Even within 1 month I really can't catch up this job.. I just will find other job again...I believe that I can do it.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....