Tuesday, September 22, 2009

My Toy FUJI Instax Mini 7S Camera




Finally last Saturday i bought my Fuji Instax Mini 7S with Kok Wei at MidValley~ thx a lot~.. Before this I keep searching for this Camera and i know that if i order from Taiwan sure super slow.. that's why i keep searching for this either Pink color or White color~ I tot want to buy a pink color but white color is limited for 10th anniversary Fuji.. some more pink color don't have stock so no choice i choose for White Color..



And i want to thank a lot with my bf that he bring me go to Mid Valley and bought this camera for me, I love so much and even thought i have 1 Sony Digital Camera but i still want this funny camera like a Toy. I bought this Camera and Kok Wei have free 1 pack film for us and i bought another 5 pack film for myself..

Once I go back home im testing the Camera because 1st time take by own self in front don't have any mirror so 1st time so dark and 2nd time quite light and look fair haha.. After that I already order some accessory for my Camera.
Such like put in front of the mirror so that i can easy capture by myself, Photo Album like Credit Card Holders, Colors Pens can draw at the photo and Cover Bag for the Camera. This cost me around RM200 already is quite expensive..

But I like it so much.. can take a lot of picture and write at the white place and also can write at behind but the Film is quite expensive for sure must slowly use and don't simply capture useless things haha.. This Instax Camera is not Digital Camera will never remove once u print out...

0 comments: