Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Special Day for 090909 长长久久


Today is a beautiful day for 090909 and this is very special we will never see again for this special date..
There are many couples get married today, a registered ... Wish them a forever love 长长久久...

Everyone have already got couple then they wish to with their bf/gf together to enjoy this date. I also will with my beloved together~ This morning my bf already sent me a sms and tell me 9 times I Love You, i felt that so lovely and romantic~   
I also wish to have a nice date to register wedding but my bf said is 20/12/2012 is also a nice day too~ but no meaning at all also... In our Chinese religion we trust for Feng Shui so we must choose a nice and good date to register and wedding. 

For me today isn't is a good day for me my work have a lot of problem make me so stress and I wish to faster change job for this Legal Firm that all my colleagues tot I what also know in office, but the salary didn't increase for me I felt like unfair for me to work over here already 5 years. This make me sick so i no heart to work this job anymore.

0 comments: