Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Confusing of Thinking

This 2 weeks i have take my driving license test and this very bored to listing for 5 hours training and test but at last finished already and passed the test already..after Hari Raya will go for another 6 hours training again~ arghhh is very lazy and tired... 2 weeks also went to club then slept for 2-3 hours after that go to training really tired but no choice wanna go have fun is like this..
 
This few weeks also thinking of wanna change job or not, yesterday I have talked a lot of career things with my bf but my bf keep saying all negative things to me make me don't really wanna go for change job anymore.
I have tried to find job at jobstreet and I also asked my bf his Bank have place to work or not but he is never keep in heart sometimes make me felt like so sadness..
My friend she also applied to my bf working place same department and my bf keep help her and support her go in to work. Even yesterday we 3 person go to have drink at mamak he also keep talked about her things and when i asked him he also like just answer to me a bit only.. really dun wanna care my things. 
I just really need 1 person to support me and help me to find a good job. I dun wanna stay this Legal Firm and do such paper works and handle all this kind of random works, and have to face with colleagues that I don't like, this office is not .I also have think about negative things that once i change job already i must have discipline and go to work can't late~ can't online~ not so flexible~ all have to start over~ maybe i will meet a good or bad boss and colleagues. All this things i have think before but if i didn't go to try i will never know..
I also think that if now have a new job and i quit this job already i don't have any Bonus for sure maybe i will lost 1 or 2 months bonus.. but I need to have a nice job and easy for me to go for transportation so that I might will think for change job~... THINK and THINK again make me CONFUSE~

0 comments: